- Shareholders will receive their dividends promptly, without the hassles of lodging their dividend warrants
in banks or fear of dividend warrants becoming stale.
- The volume of shareholders’ dividends locked up as unclaimed dividends will reduce since all dividends will
now be paid directly into the shareholders’ accounts.
- The volume of shareholders’ dividends warrants lost in transit will decline.
- There will be more transparency and efficiency in the administration of dividend payments for shareholders
- Investors will be able to monitor and track dividend payments more effectively.
- It eliminates the problem of returned dividend warrants where a shareholder changes address without notifying